Skip to main content
Computer Science & Information Technology
- ASC Syllabi Collection - a collection of course resources for criminal justice and criminology classes, including syllabi, readings, activities and films. Compiled by The American Society of Criminology.
- Criminal Justice - learning objects from Wisc-Online
- Criminal Justice Degrees - 50 Essential Open Courseware Classes to Learn about Criminal Justice
- Criminal Law - textbook from Open Textbook Library
- C-SPAN Video Library - one of the most comprehensive video archives of governmental and political content. Freely available to the public. Search terms: “criminology," “criminal justice”
- Law and Society - an MIT OpenCourseWare class examining "the central features of law as a social institution and as a feature of popular culture. We will explore the nature of law as a set of social systems, central actors in the systems, legal reasoning, and the relationship of the legal form and reasoning to social change."
- The Meaning of Crime - a unit from The Open University investigating definitions of crime, the process of going from crime to conviction, and society's views of crimes and criminal justice.
- MERLOT Criminal Justice - an educational resource for teaching and learning. Use this portal to discover online learning materials, MERLOT members, journals, professional organizations, and news in your discipline. Please be aware that all resources in MERLOT are open.
- OER Commons - Criminal Justice
https://www.sanjac.edu/library | North Library: 281-459-7116 | Central Library: 281-476-1850 | South Library: 281-998-6150 ext. 3306