Skip to main content
Have a Question? Chat with a Librarian!
If Chat is offline, you can email questions to:
Write a 3-4 page college-level paper in APA format, in which you analyze one scientific, peer reviewed article in the discipline of psychology and discuss how the results of the study may benefit the surrounding community and/or society as a whole.
- Article topics must be selected from topics within the discipline of psychology.
- Anything from Chapters 1-15 of your textbook.
The journal article...
- must be current (no earlier than January, 2008 or as specified by professor)
- must come from professional, scientific journals.
- must be a research article (MUST HAVE SECTIONS LABELED "METHODS", "RESULTS" & "DISCUSSION")
Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection
Updated daily, this database provides nearly 575 full-text publications, including 550 peer-reviewed titles. Topics include emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational and experimental methods. Nearly every full-text title is indexed.
Academic Search Complete
More than 8,000 publications are indexed here, with full text for more than 4,500 of those titles. PDF back files to 1975 or further are available for well over 100 journals, and searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,000 titles. Full-text coverage includes biology, chemistry, engineering, physics, psychology, religion & theology, and much more.DEDICATED GUIDE
| HELP SHEET
- You must use APA format. The format directions can be found on the website above.
- APA format requirements include a cover page, reference page, in-text citations, etc. (*you do not need an abstract page for this paper.
Help from the American Psychological Association's style website, including a tutorial on the basics of APA style.
www.sanjac.edu/library | North Library: 281-459-7116 | Central Library: 281-476-1850 | South Library: 281-998-6150 ext. 3306